ILGA-Europe’s Diversity Fund provides scholarships for LGBTI activists with fewer opportunities to attend ILGA-Europe’s Annual Conference. The conference is a unique opportunity for activists from across Europe and Central Asia to learn and improve their knowledge and skills in advocacy, community organising, campaigning, fundraising, litigation and much more. Three days of workshops, self-organised spaces, consultations with experts and networking with policy-makers and funders strengthens the capacity of the LGBTI movement across the region.
Be part of creating a diverse and inclusive LGBTI movement in Europe and Central Asia. Make a donation to the Diversity Fund or hold your own fundraiser to raise the cost of bringing one activist to the heart of the movement in Brussels this October. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and advice.
- €50 will cover one half day's participation at ILGA-Europe's Annual Conference
- €100 pays for one day's participation at ILGA-Europe's Annual Conference
- €200 will cover two day's participation at ILGA-Europe's Annual Conference
- €600 will pay for one participant's travel costs and three days of participation at ILGA-Europe's Annual Conference
- €900 represents a full scholarship, including accommodation and travel